- http://www.readkiddoread.com/– A site by best-selling author, James Patterson, dedicated to helping parents find books that will get kids reading.
- Guys Read– A web based literacy program with a selection of recommended books for boys by boys to help get guys reading.
- Oprah.com Kids Reading List– A guide from the American Library Association to select books that match both children’s abilities and interests.
- www.abookandahug.com– A site for parents to find books that their children will enjoy.
- https://diversebooks.org/ – A non-profit and a grassroots organization of children’s book lovers that advocates essential changes in the publishing industry to produce and promote literature that reflects and honors the lives of all young people.